This eccentric plug valve seat made of welded nickel is corrosion resistant. It has a full port design that provides for high flow capabilities. An ISO 5211 actuator flange is integrated into the valve housing, and both the internal and exterior surfaces are coated with fusion-bonded epoxy.
A lever (depending on size) or gearbox can be used to operate the valve manually, or the ISO mounting flange can be used to electrically operate the eccentric plug valve.
Features & benefits of the eccentric plug valve include:
- Without a shaft, a quarter-turn valve may be swiftly opened and closed and no stringy or fibrous particles in the water can clog it.
- Seat in 95% nickel, welded on the cast body for corrosion protection and extended life-time
- Round rubber bonnet gasket fits into a groove in the valve bonnet preventing it from being blown out by pressure surges
- Bonnet gasket and plug rubber in hydrocarbon resistant NBR according to EN681-1
- Bonnet bolts in stainless steel A4-70, encircled by the bonnet gasket and sealed with hot melt
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating to AS 4158, AS 4020 compliance approved, blue RAL5017
- V-type stem seal packing, easily adjustable during use
- Self-lubricating, stainless steel backed, PTFE coated, bronze bearings along with upper and lower bronze washers ensures consistently low operating torque
- Actuator mounting flange to ISO 5211
- Rectangular port opening, full port area
- Flange feet on large sizes for easy transport
- Seals from both directions up to 16 bar
- Plugs with integrated stems
- Plug stem extensions with zinc plating for corrosion protection
- A triple lip incorporated into the plug rubber coat presses against the interior of the thrust bearing to protect the main stem seal and bearings from particles and grit in the liquid. As a result, an O-ring is used to seal both the thrust bearing's exterior and the radial bearing's interior.