Neptunia DUO plate check valves
These valves are used to mount directly between flanges according to DIN and ANSI Flanges. These valves are effective for liquids and gaseous general marine services. Neptunia DUO plate check valves are not suitable for media with solids and these also require no maintenance.
Prominent features of this product:
- Wafer construction body
- Max. working pressure 16 bar
- Rating PN 10, PN 16, other ratings on request
- Face to face dimension according to DIN EN 558-1
- Temperature range -10ºC to 150ºC
There is also a high-performance and maintenance free variant. The retainerless design makes it possible to mount the valve between flanges. Besides, this mounting style is also in accordance with the DIN and ANSI standards. The design and installation specification is valid for both liquids and gases; but not for mediums with solid particle such as suspensions and sludges.
Retainerless mounting is commonly used in marine and manufacturing industries.
- Body construction Wafer
- Execution Retainerless execution
- Max. working pressure 50 bar (up to 100 bar on request)
- Flange connection PN 10/16/25/40, ANSI cl. 150/300, other ratings on request
- Face to face dimension according to DIN EN 558-1 (PN 10/16/25) and API 594 (ANSI 150/300)
- Temperature range -46ºC to +280ºC
- Fire safe execution acc. to BS 6755 P.2, API 607, API 6FA and ISO 10497
- Lloyds register Marine type approval for Class III
Wouter Witzel Eurocheck valve
Eurocheck valve belongs to double disc, self-acting check valve. What makes it a highly in-demand product is its unique design features that comes from a careful material selection. Eurocheck offers smooth operation with zero maintenance requirements, making it a low-operating-cost product.
This range valves is designed for compact spaces and finds its application with water as the process element. The maintenance cost is negligible and the differential pressure across the flange is next to nil.
- Body: Flangeless wafer type
- End Connection: EN 1092 PN 6, 10 and 16, ASME B16.5 cl. 150, MSS SP 44 cl. 150
- Face to Face: EN558-1/2 Series 16
- Body Seat: Non Replaceable
- Shaft Seal Design Bonded to the body
- Driving Shaft Between 0.2 and 16 bar